Wednesday 11 April 2012

It's been a long time... how have you been?

Me?

Well, i've only managed to run into a little boy that appears to be literally made out of ice. I may be mistake on that one.

I went out to get some supplies, and apparently i'm not the only one who's noticed this..change. Heard some folk talking about a "rapture" which doesn't really seem plausible at all from where i'm standing.

Soon as I left the store I bumped into that kid. He whispered to me..something.. I couldn't make it out. Pretty sure I heard him mention about "others" though.
I was pretty spooked out, so I went home. Oh, forgot to mention, the ice inside the home seems to be disappearing, it's all on the outside now. But this isn't an ordinary winter, surely. it's fucking April.

Logged onto here and noticed that..message. Again, others. I seriously don't get this. I also don't get why they are quoting Between The Buried And Me lyrics.
Once I finished reading the post, I looked behind me and saw a note scrawled on my wall: "OTHERS ARE COMING
BEWARE

RAPTURE IS TRUE"

wait..what's this about a rapture all of a sudden?

No comments:

Post a Comment